PicoSure FOCUS Laser Skin Treatment


Laser Skin Treatment With PicoSure FOCUSĀ®

PicoSure Focus Lens Array
The PicoSure Focus Lens Array offers the latest technology in skin rejuvenation to our Northern Virginia office. The treatment is fast, gentle and precise. During each pulse of the procedure, the lens array reaches a precise depth so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high energy picosecond Focus level; the lower level energy is used on the remaining 90% of the skin. This allows for a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, promoting collagen and elastin growth and stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response. The effect is a softening of scar and stretch mark tissue. 

The PicoSure Focus Lens Array results in better outcomes, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin. A series of three (3) treatments, 3-4 weeks apart is recommended to achieve best results. The treatment is safe for all skin types and can be applied to the face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands.

Picosure Focus provides safe treatments for clients seeking:

        • Acne scar removal
        • Melasma (brown spots) removal
        • Fine lines and wrinkle reduction
        • Freckle removal
        • Scar removal
        • Sun damage repair

Treatments require NO DOWN TIME! However, typically the client is red for up to 24 hours following the procedure. Makeup can be applied within a few hours after treatment.


Do you have more questions? Or are you interested in getting started?  Book a FREE consultation and we can sit down with you and answer all of your questions and get you started when you are ready!


PicoSure FOCUS


Ask us

Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling or general questions!

Email Address
Follow Us